Sunday, August 09, 2026

My pencil drawing of Myonchan (Youmu Konpaku) - Touhou Project fan-art.

 


Posted on my pixiv page: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/148229878
My pencil drawing of Myonchan (Youmu Konpaku) - Touhou Project fan-art.
I'm voting for her in my top pick of Touhou Project popularity poll coming this month, this year too.

After this experiment, I have recently started the tablet compatible with CLIP STUDIO PAINT again: There are some manoeuvres capable with my direct pencil input. But, the problem is the cost and the possibility to get the one I want. Also, my drawing quality varies depending on my condition too.

Well, I enjoy using the pen-tablet, but I sometimes face its limitations of drawing lines, e.g. hatching, and brush manoeuvre. After having your feedback, I may consider investing for the graphic tablet with screen at some point.

Yet, I am less likely to afford to purchase and spare enough time for playing with the screen tablet this year. My current strategy is continuing with analogue drawing for scenery sketching and the digital painting with the current environment with the pen tablet for something more easily manoeuvre drawings.

 

 

 

 

No comments: