I have created the standing picture of Myonchan (Youmu) for my own Yukkuri kaisetsu! GIF pic is posted on my pixiv page: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/124160824
I've edited and published Yukkuri Kaisetsu movie with my original stand picture of Statistical test based on Python programming.
Also tested on Yukkuri Maker ver 4 and uploaded onto my YouTube channel:
Followings are the parts
Main Body
Mouth
Eyes
Eye brows
Posted on my pixiv: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/125618653
記念撮影風 Commemorative Photographic Style: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/125620407
自家用ゆっくり解説用の自作みょんちゃん(妖夢)の立ち絵(振袖着物姿)を作りました!
I have created the standing picture of Myonchan (Youmu) wearing Kimono for my own Yukkuri kaisetsu!
My YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/shorts/KTe0vx5dVjU?feature=share
NicoNico: https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm44473038
Used in this video
BGM
https://commons.nicovideo.jp/works/nc314745
https://commons.nicovideo.jp/works/nc180805
https://commons.nicovideo.jp/works/nc189117
https://commons.nicovideo.jp/works/nc289057
Background
https://danmaku.jp/archive/spot/s006/
https://commons.nicovideo.jp/works/nc73543
Touhou Project Fan Art Disclaimer
This artwork is an unofficial fan creation based on Touhou Project by Team Shanghai Alice (ZUN). It is not affiliated with or endorsed by the official creators.
Artwork by Art_Blue_Liberalism.






























No comments:
Post a Comment