Thursday, August 30, 2012

Spain should abolish Bull-Fighting, the unproductive uncivil animal cruelty!!



----------------------- Copied ---------------------------
"This incredible photo marks the end of Matador Torero Alvaro Munera’s career. He collapsed in remorse mid-fight when he realized he was having to prompt this otherwise gentle beast to fight. He went on to become an avid opponent of bullfights. Even grievously wounded by picadors, he did not attack this man.
----------------------- Copied ---------------------------


I almost had a tear running on my face when I watched it. I am sympathetic to this man stopped killing this innocent bull. Spain should end this bad tradition...!

As same as Jeremy Bentham, I claim that "tradition" should always be ready to be repealed as soon as it starts displeasing us rather than pleasing us! Also, as same as Jeremy Bentham was strongly against killing dogs by letting dogs fight ag
ainst each other , I also think that we should not kill animals for entertainment! This kinda bad tradition creates an enormous antipathy, and induces the bad consequence leading people to being uncivilly cruel!

No comments: